ACRI is pleased to support the UICis pleased to invite you to the 5th UIC Asia-Pacific Workshop on Control Command Signalling and Telecomunications (CCS&Tlc) which will take place in Sydney (Australia), hosted by Transport for New South Wales (TfNSW).
Since 2007 the UIC Asia Regional Assembly has had as a focus CCS and Telecommunications Development Technologies, integrated into the broader UIC strategy to achieve a harmonised Traffic Management and Control-Command and Signalling system.
The workshop aims to inform both an understanding of leading technologies and a base for core system requirements across world railways.
The workshop aims to provide both an understanding of leading technologies and a base for core system requirements for railways worldwide.
The event will be organised around the six following technical sessions:
- Signalling Session 1: Optimal modelling and safety assessment of Signalling Systems, via standardised methods and languages
- Signalling Session 2: Cybersecurity
- Signalling Session 3: Train Control and future trends
- Telecom Session 1: The regulatory contexts and migration strategies toward future technologies
- Telecom Session 2: The Future Railway Mobile Communication System and other main radio development projects
- Telecom Session 3: The suppliers’ view on products and applications for safety and security
Registration: More information about the event, the programe as well as the registration form are available at the following link:
For any further information, please contact Mrs Béatrice Ségéral: firstname.lastname@example.org